At Evolve, the safety, health and wellbeing of our staff, persons served and our community as a whole is and always has been our top priority. Given the unprecedented global changes related to COVID-19, Evolve has made some important changes to how we are currently operating.
Evolve continues to follow on-site best practices under the Occupational Health and Safety Act at all of our facilities and we continue to monitor and follow direction from our Public Health Agencies. We have implemented several precautions to mitigate the risk of spread of COVID-19 and to ensure the safety of everyone attending our facilities. The measures include:
- entrance screening (questionnaire as well as temperature check) for all staff and visitors upon arrival;
- a sign-in log to assist with contact tracing if necessary;
- a reduction in the number of scheduled assessments/visitors per day as well as increased spacing between appointments to allow for appropriate social distancing during appointments and cleaning between appointments;
- hand sanitizer is available at all entrances and throughout the facilities including points of care;
- reconfiguring our office workspace to allow staff to maintain appropriate social distancing at all times and to provide separation from “public” areas of the facilities;
- increased cleaning protocols including disinfecting wipes available throughout the facility for frequent cleaning of high touch surfaces;
- increased signage throughout our facilities reinforcing good hand/health hygiene and respiratory etiquette;
- personal protective equipment (PPE) is available for any occasions where physical distancing cannot be maintained.
As always, our dedicated team at Evolve is still here to support you and your needs. If you have any questions or would like more information regarding Evolve’s policies and procedures during this global pandemic, please contact our Director of Clinical Services, Todd Delamere at email@example.com