We are quality focused at Evolve Assessments and Diagnostics.
Evolve is dedicated to Continuous Quality Improvement in all aspects of service delivery.
Evolve understands that the road towards exceeding customer expectations begins with the competency of its staff. This is the focus of Evolve’s rigorous staff training program which focuses on developing a comprehensive and pragmatic knowledge base among its administrative team. Staff training focuses on:
- Developing a working knowledge of all regulatory frameworks under which Evolve services may be provided
- Developing an understanding of all potential customers and the unique needs and expectations of each
- Developing a keen sense of urgency around timelines
- Ongoing monitoring of legal and regulatory precedents including dissemination of this information to all staff
- Developing a working knowledge of all medical, vocational, and rehabilitative services provided
- Ongoing maintenance of specific administrative skills through continuing education and training
Evolve approaches assessor quality from two perspectives: proactively at the point of recruitment and on an ongoing basis through quarterly review of assessor performance.
In selecting assessors to be included on its national roster, Evolve Management conducts a thorough review of the candidate’s educational background, professional qualifications, membership in regulatory bodies, professional development/continuing education, and overall clinical and industry experience. Furthermore, a background check is completed to ensure that any potential assessor does not have any disciplinary action held against them through their regulatory bodies.
Evolve Management conducts quarterly review of a sample of assessors on its roster, ensuring that all assessors are reviewed annually. This involves a review of a random sample of reports and any external or internal complaints that have been filed through our structured complaints process.
Evolve Assessments and Diagnostics has developed a highly structured and thorough review process for all reports. The aim of this process is a “zero complaints” standard.
Upon submission of each report, it is reviewed by both a clinical supervisor for clinical, technical, and regulatory quality as well as an administrative reports coordinator who double checks spelling, grammar, and punctuation prior to a full formatting of the report to ensure visual uniformity of all final Evolve reports.
At Evolve, the safety, health and wellbeing of our staff, persons served and our community as a whole is and always has been our top priority. Given the unprecedented global changes related to COVID-19, Evolve has made some important changes to how we are currently operating.
Evolve continues to follow on-site best practices under the Occupational Health and Safety Act at all of our facilities and we continue to monitor and follow direction from our Public Health Agencies. We have implemented several precautions to mitigate the risk of spread of COVID-19 and to ensure the safety of everyone attending our facilities. The measures include:
- entrance screening (questionnaire as well as temperature check) for all staff and visitors upon arrival;
- a sign-in log to assist with contact tracing if necessary;
- a reduction in the number of scheduled assessments/visitors per day as well as increased spacing between appointments to allow for appropriate social distancing during appointments and cleaning between appointments;
- hand sanitizer is available at all entrances and throughout the facilities including points of care;
- reconfiguring our office workspace to allow staff to maintain appropriate social distancing at all times and to provide separation from “public” areas of the facilities;
- increased cleaning protocols including disinfecting wipes available throughout the facility for frequent cleaning of high touch surfaces;
- increased signage throughout our facilities reinforcing good hand/health hygiene and respiratory etiquette;
- personal protective equipment (PPE) is available for any occasions where physical distancing cannot be maintained.
As always, our dedicated team at Evolve is still here to support you and your needs. If you have any questions or would like more information regarding Evolve’s policies and procedures during this global pandemic, please contact our Director of Clinical Services, Todd Delamere at firstname.lastname@example.org